Daikin is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment, including heat pump and refrigeration solutions. The company provides innovative, premium quality indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
- Serve as active technical personnel of the area/branch team for Daikin applied products (Chillers and Airside Products)
- Lead the meeting with client, Sales & presales on technical & service expects.
- Direct reporting of technicians, Supervisor, Engineer.
- Schedule & plan for technicians, Engineers, Supervisors on daily activities.
- Provide technical assistance to customer using best efficient way of communication.
- Provide technical assistance to team & provide innovative solution with cost effectiveness.
- Record and analyze trend data for equipment’s operational logs, identify the problem & take corrective action. • Analyze and report complicated/advanced technical issues in product range and provide solutions.
- Report all quality related issues timely manner through set channel.
- Responsible providing the customer training.
- Work under guidelines of company operational process along with different type of jobs (viz Pre commissioning, Commissioning, Retrofit, Warranty Replacement, Controls, T&M, AMC, CAMC, Training, etc) and get execute the same within stipulated time and cost
- Follow industrial health safety & environment standard according to site requirement in workspace
- Sustain high levels of customer satisfaction and workforce morale
- Work continuous improvement and implementation of best practices
- Execute the assigned job by direct reporting team Service Manager
Experience & Knowledge:
- Minimum 1 years of experience in HVAC sector specialized in Applied system (Chiller & AHU)
- Basic knowledge of controls
- Strong understanding and work exposure in engineering
- Ability to understand engineering drawing can be helpful in producing better results
- HVAC Service business background
- University degree in engineering
- Excellent communication (presentation, negotiation and influencing) skills, both spoken, written English
- Familiar with standard Microsoft tools such as Excel, Power point and Word
- Think outside the box
- Result oriented
- Service minded
- Good team player
- Sense of urgency
- UAE Experience and Driving license
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a varied and international feature, where you can work independently and where you can take initiative. You will work in a solid and growing company which is a world leader, encouraging its employees to flourish. You will be part of a professional and dynamic team, where team spirit is put forward. You will benefit from extensive internal and external coaching.
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a package of competitive salary related to experience/talents.