Daikin is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment, including heat pump and refrigeration solutions. The company provides innovative, premium quality indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
- Conducting energy audits and reports (Ashrae Level I, Ashrare Level II and Ashrae Level III).
- On site system performance measurements (Power Quality, Energy, Flow Rates, Indoor Air Quality, Lux,) and utilize it for data analysis to construct accurate baselines.
- Identify & assess the feasibility of various energy conservation measures and perform Energy savings calculations.
- Prepare the technical and financial proposals of energy related projects.
- Develop & implement Measurement & Verification plans as per the international guidelines (IPMVP).
- Verifying proposed savings by monitoring the static and variable factors and do the necessary baseline adjustments.
- Supporting projects team by providing all the technical requirements and the justifications for client’s.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in the similar role
- Strong technical background
- Understanding of contractual terms
- Fair knowledge of Safety and Risk assessment
- HVAC Project execution business back ground
- Graduate with an Engineering Degree (Mechanical / Electrical or Equivalent)
- CMVP , CEA / CEM
- Good English writing skills( proposal making, correspondence) to make comprehensive offers also verbal communication skill.
- Good Technical, analytical and problem solving kills
- Knowledge of MS office (Project, Word & PPT, Excel) is required to carry out the job
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly flexible in working with multicultural organization
- Results Oriented and Team Player
- Customer Service Oriented
- Sense of urgency
- Passionate and enthusiastic
- UAE Experience and Driving license
- Project execution target
- Profitability – Actual vs Budget
- Customer Satisfaction – Replacement Projects
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a varied and international feature, where you can work independently and where you can take initiative. You will work in a solid and growing company which is a world leader, encouraging its employees to flourish. You will be part of a professional and dynamic team, where team spirit is put forward. You will benefit from extensive internal and external coaching.
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a package of competitive salary related to experience/talents.