Daikin is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment, including heat pump and refrigeration solutions. The company provides innovative, premium quality indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance, troubleshooting and repairing of building automation systems.
- Perform DDC/PLC controls troubleshooting and optimization of systems and ensuring documentation is accurate, complete, and timely.
- Perform software only and software/hardware upgrades to building automation systems.
- Preventive maintenance tasking (database back-ups, control system analysis, network analysis, equipment controls performance testing, customer training)
- Execute service quoted projects
- Troubleshoot DDC/PLC control and mechanical systems
- Consistent and clear communication with customers
- Ensure timely, effective and complete execution of work performed
- Resolve customer complaints/concerns in a timely, effective and professional manner.
Experience & Knowledge:
- 2-5 years’ experience performing startup and commissioning of HVAC controls or Building Automation Systems.
- Competency in the functionality of Building Automation Systems, including software, engineering and commissioning tools, DDC/PLC controllers, and field devices.
- BACnet and/or Modbus protocol fundamentals.
- Strong computer skills; including computer networking fundamentals.
- Ability to read low voltage electrical wiring diagrams.
- Proficiency with test instruments and calibration tools.
- Ability to understand control wiring diagrams.
- Understanding of the HVAC system functions and applications. This includes the ability to understand written sequences of operation.
- Previous experience working with Johnson Controls, Trane, Carrier, Siemens is a plus
- Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics or Engineering degree.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software and strong PC skills.
- Similar field with 6 to 7 years’ experience is an advantage
- Gulf Experience with driving license
- Joining with immediate effect, within a month
- Project Execution target
- Profitability – Actual vs Budget
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a varied and international feature, where you can work independently and where you can take initiative. You will work in a solid and growing company which is a world leader, encouraging its employees to flourish. You will be part of a professional and dynamic team, where team spirit is put forward. You will benefit from extensive internal and external coaching.
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a package of competitive salary related to experience/talents.