- Compact (870mm high) and lightweight single fan design makes the unit unobtrusive, saves space and is easy to install
- Flat, stylish front panel blends easily within any interior décor and is easier to clean
- Can easily be installed in both new and refurbishment projects
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has a lower refrigerant charge
- Combining with R-32 Bluevolution technology, reduces environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has up to lower 16% refrigerant charge
- Guarantees operation in heating mode down to -20°C
- The air is comfortably spread up- and downwards thanks to 5 different discharge angles that can be programmed via the remote control
- Maintenance operations can be performed easily from the front of the unit
- Market-leading serviceability and handling, thanks to wide access area, 7-segment display and additional handle
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Refrigerant cooled PCB guarantees reliable cooling, as it is not influenced by ambient temperature.
- Flexible to install as the largest casing only weighs 17kg and piping connection can be done at the bottom, left or right of the unit
- Maximum piping length up to 100m
- Maximum installation height difference up to 30m
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
Home leave operation
Maintains the indoor temperature at your specified comfort level during absence, thus saving energy
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Remove in a reliable, efficient and flexible way the heat constantly generated by the IT and server equipment to ensure maximum uptime while offering the best return on investment.
Vertical auto swing
Possibility to select automatic vertical moving of the air discharge flaps for efficient air and temperature distribution throughout the room.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
The unit can be used as fan, blowing air without heating or cooling.
Fan speed steps
Allows to select up to the given number of fan speed.
Allows humidity levels to be reduced without variations in room temperature.
Removes airborne dust particles to ensure a steady supply of clean air.
Can be set to start heating or cooling anytime on a daily or weekly basis.
Infrared remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner from a distance.
Wired remote control
Starts, stops and regulates the air conditioner.
Starts, stops and regulates several air conditioners from one central point.
Online controller via app
Control your indoor unit from any location via app
The unit restarts automatically at the original settings after power failure.
Simplifies maintenance by indicating system faults or operating anomalies.
Drain pump kit (optional)
Facilitates condensation draining from the indoor unit.
Twin/triple/double twin application
2,3 or 4 indoor units can be connected to only a single outdoor unit even if they have different capacities. All indoor units operate within the same heating or cooling mode from one remote control.