- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A and leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency
- Flat, stylish front panel blends easily within any interior décor and is easier to clean
- Can easily be installed in both new and refurbishment projects
- Outdoor units are fitted with a swing compressor, renowned for its low noise and high energy efficiency
- Combining with R-32 Bluevolution technology, reduces environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has up to lower 16% refrigerant charge
- Outdoor units for pair application
- The air is comfortably spread up- and downwards thanks to 5 different discharge angles that can be programmed via the remote control
- Maintenance operations can be performed easily from the front of the unit
- Anti-corrosion treated outdoor heat exchanger fin
- Daikin outdoor units are neat, sturdy and can easily be mounted on a roof or terrace or simply placed against an outside wall
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
- Flexible to install as the largest casing only weighs 17kg and piping connection can be done at the bottom, left or right of the unit
Outdoor unit silent operation
"Silent" button on the remote control lowers the operation sound of the outdoor unit by 3dB(A) to ensure a quiet environment for the neighbourhood.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.