- Compact (870mm high) and lightweight single fan design makes the unit unobtrusive, saves space and is easy to install
- Flat, stylish front panel blends easily within any interior décor and is easier to clean
- Can easily be installed in both new and refurbishment projects
- Choosing for an R-32 product, reduces the environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has a lower refrigerant charge
- Combining with R-32 Bluevolution technology, reduces environmental impact with 68% compared to R-410A, leads directly to lower energy consumption thanks to its high energy efficiency and has up to lower 16% refrigerant charge
- Guarantees operation in heating mode down to -20°C
- The air is comfortably spread up- and downwards thanks to 5 different discharge angles that can be programmed via the remote control
- Maintenance operations can be performed easily from the front of the unit
- Market-leading serviceability and handling, thanks to wide access area, 7-segment display and additional handle
- Unified indoor unit range for R-32 and R-410A
- Replace existing systems with R-32 technology without needing to replace the piping
- Refrigerant cooled PCB guarantees reliable cooling, as it is not influenced by ambient temperature.
- Flexible to install as the largest casing only weighs 17kg and piping connection can be done at the bottom, left or right of the unit
- Maximum piping length up to 100m
- Maximum installation height difference up to 30m
- Outdoor units for pair, twin, triple, double twin application
Auto cooling-heating changeover
Automatically selects heating or cooling mode to achieve the set temperature.
Inverter compressors continuously adjust compressor speed to actual demand. Fewer power-consuming starts and stops result in decreased energy consumption (up to 30%) and more stable temperatures.
Sorry, we could not find any documents.