Daikin is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment, including heat pump and refrigeration solutions. The company provides innovative, premium quality indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
1. Service & Parts Coordination performing located in DAME HQ in Dubai to deliver very effective Spare Parts Support to customers in Middle East, Near East Region and Affiliates to deliver the following.
- Understand and manage customers & affiliates service & spare parts requirements keeping Promptness Reliability and Kindness which is the fundamental to DAIKIN
- Manage efficient support to DAME affiliates and Distributors and customers on parts & service
- Process customer and affiliates orders in SAP & DAM on time and improve customer satisfaction
- Achieve monthly and yearly service & spare parts billing and profit margin target
- Monthly Service & Spare Parts Reports adhering to deadlines
- Report on open orders, order booking for customers and affiliates with evaluation.
- Analyzing the service & parts billing and invoice submission each month on all aspects and follow up with customers for payment
- Play a lead role as SAP key user and implement new initiatives to optimize process and productivity
- Act as a custodian of customer satisfaction for GCC, NE customers and affiliates
- Logistics responsible for all GCC, NE and affiliates shipments. Handle all export shipments with relevant docs
- Close coordination with 3PL warehouse, factory warehouse and customers forwarders for shipment collection
- Manage shortage and damage claims from customers and affiliates
- Procure parts from factories and manage drop shipments to customers and affiliates
- Invoice Submission – prepare and submit LC / CAD/ SBLC etc. docs to finance for payment collection
- Support African customer service, planning, procurement, logistics functions in the absence of the responsible person.
2. KPI responsibility
- Customer Satisfaction
- Achieving Service & Parts Target
Experience & Knowledge:
- Minimum 3 -5 Years of experience
- Good in reporting & presenting
- ERP or SAP knowledge
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Good Knowledge on logistics requirement of UAE, Jebel Ali FZE, GCC & NE region
- Excellent networking and time management skills
- Graduate Degree
- English Speaking Skills (both verbal & written)
- Good Analytical Skills
- Meeting organizing & conducting skills
- Proficient working knowledge of Excel and Power Point and other MS tools.
- Highly flexible in working with multicultural organization
- Good internal communication skills
- Results Oriented and Team Player
- Customer Service Oriented
- Willingness to work under pressure and take challenges.
- Working Knowledge on ERP system
Additional Comments: (not mandatory but can be an advantage)
- Experience working with HVAC Products
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a varied and international feature, where you can work independently and where you can take initiative. You will work in a solid and growing company which is a world leader, encouraging its employees to flourish. You will be part of a professional and dynamic team, where team spirit is put forward. You will benefit from extensive internal and external coaching.
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a package of competitive salary related to experience/talents.