Daikin is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment, including heat pump and refrigeration solutions. The company provides innovative, premium quality indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
- The primary responsibility of the incumbent is to ensure the quality of outgoing and incoming products and services alongside ensuring safety at shop floor.
- Responsible for implementation, effectiveness and continual improvement of Quality Control Procedure as per guidelines from Quality Engineer.
- Perform inspection of incoming & outgoing materials, finished goods & services with measuring and monitoring equipment where applicable and maintain records, as per procedures.
- Prepare unit identification labels according to design data and stick on finished goods with QC approval.
- Perform Internal QHSE Audits with guidance of Quality Engineer.
- Perform Root Cause Investigation on quality issues & customer complains in factory and at sites.
- Assist to raise, follow-up and close Nonconformity Reports against defective material/services by working closely with suppliers, under supervision of Quality Engineer.
- Perform FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) for monitoring Mechanical Strength, Static, Air Flow and Air Leakage in air handling units, as per procedures.
- Test run fan & motor sets against set parameters and record the results as per procedures.
- Perform Electrical and Mechanical Characteristic Test on air handling units as per procedures, when required.
- Understand, follow & implement the health & safety rules & regulations to save himself and others from workplace injury,
- Look over factory’s initiatives to preserve environment and reduce carbon footprint.
- Preferably 3-years diploma (DAE) in Industrial Electrical Engineering and must be attested by authorities.
- Any recognized Safety Training with a Certificate will be preferred.
- 2--3 years relevant hands-on experience in manufacturing environment preferably in HVACR.
- Knowledge of ISO standards (Quality, Health & Safety and Environment). A Lead Auditor Certificate in ISO 9001, 14001 or 45001 will be an advantage.
- Computer literate with good command over MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Should read, write and speak good English and should be able to speak sufficient Hindi/Urdu to communicate with shop floor staff.
- LTV driving license will be an added advantage.
- With active/pro-active approach
- Team player
- Able to take Initiative. .
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a varied and international feature, where you can work independently and where you can take initiative. You will work in a solid and growing company which is a world leader, encouraging its employees to flourish. You will be part of a professional and dynamic team, where team spirit is put forward. You will benefit from extensive internal and external coaching.
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a package of competitive salary related to experience/talents.