Daikin is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) equipment, including heat pump and refrigeration solutions. The company provides innovative, premium quality indoor climate management solutions to meet the changing needs of our residential, commercial and industrial customers.
- Prepare marketing brand communication plans including budget and short and long-term strategy.
- Plan, create & manage all media campaigns, B2B, B2C, B2H including the media buying, press activities, reporting and ROI.
- Create and maintain consistent corporate brand/image voice cross product lines, events, and promotional materials, and throughout company departments.
- Supervise operations of company’s email program and website daily, and perform analytics reviews.
- Create & manage new product launches & campaigns.
- Manage & plan all website development projects, pages & improve UX, SEO & related google ads management to generate traffic & leads.
- Manage and improve customer experience and journey across all digital platforms.
- Responsible for planning of company promotional and advertising communications projects such as electronic, print, and special events to execute parts of the marketing plan.
- Create relevant reports on marketing programs, including post-event reports, regular status reports, and analysis.
- Full Social media management, from content, moderation, analytics, reporting and media spending, in coordination with the agency.
- Apply various social media tactics in creating brand awareness and generating inbound traffic that strengthens company’s social media presence.
- Apply various digital analytics and media tracking tools to generate reports on progress of work on the social media.
- Coordinate company’s involvement in the activities of community organizations & CSR.
- Put in place measures for recording success in marketing and communication efforts; gather result data and produce reports for the management team.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Excellent communicator
- Curious and passionate about the customer experience
- Big picture thinker with an eye for detail
- Ability to collaborate
- Great at project management
- Knowledgeable about a broad variety of communications channels + how & when to use them
- Proven work experience in Marketing Communications or similar role
- Experience with various advertising campaigns, including B2B and B2C
- Hands-on experience with web content management & UX
- Good Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media & content management & plans
- Excellent presentation skills, communications skills both written and verbal
- Strong experience with social media marketing campaign
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing communications, Public Relations, or equivalent.
- Digital certification is a plus.
- Strong communication skill in both verbal and written skills in English, French and/or Arabic will be a great advantage
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office suite and Adobe, Video software
- Multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Highly organized and strong reporting skills
- Creative Thinking
- Punctual and reliable
- Detail oriented with a vision and eye for the big picture
- Think out of box
- Result oriented and meet the deadlines
- Self-motivated & Independent
- Any experience with relevant role in corporate or media agency
- Create awareness plans across all online, digital & media platforms
- Planning, managing & reporting all media & promotional activities
- Website freshness, developments, traffic & leads’ management
- Increase social media reach, engagement
- Effective product launches and campaigns
- Improve brand’s visibility, reach & CSR initiatives
- Meet deadlines Set for all responsibilities
- Add value to the Marketing team & work done
- Positive relationships with the All (Team, customers, Colleagues, etc.)
- Commitment and Respect to Department & Company policies and instructions
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a varied and international feature, where you can work independently and where you can take initiative. You will work in a solid and growing company which is a world leader, encouraging its employees to flourish. You will be part of a professional and dynamic team, where team spirit is put forward. You will benefit from extensive internal and external coaching.
Daikin Middle East and Africa offers a package of competitive salary related to experience/talents.